At Sompo International, our approach is to build long-term relationships with our clients. We offer stable and competitive terms throughout the market cycle, backed by Sompo International's exceptional financial strength. We pride ourselves on offering superior service, both in responding to underwriting submissions and in paying valid claims promptly.
Working with our colleagues internationally, we can also incorporate weather derivatives, excess casualty and professional lines products to develop programmes tailored to specific needs. We offer significant capacity and underwrite business through both our company platform and our Lloyd's Syndicate 5151.
We offer coverage to clients ranging from independents to multinational companies with a focus on:
- Upstream: Contractors, Exploration and Production companies, during operation and while under construction
- Downstream: Refiners, Petrochemical, Gas Processing, Storage and Distribution companies during operation
- Power: Electricity Generating companies during operation
- Renewables: Wind and Solar companies including offshore wind-farms under construction and during operation
- $100M Line capacity
- Meaningful capacity across Risk and Natural Catastrophe
- Monoline to Composite
- Worldwide coverage
- Prompt turnaround by an empowered underwriting team